"We are excited to safely welcome fans back to our ballpark for the upcoming season," said A's President Dave Kaval. "We thank Governor Newsom for his leadership and guidance during this process, and Alameda County for partnering with us to develop a comprehensive plan that complies with local health directives and provides a safe experience for our fans, employees, and vendors." The A's are committed to the health and safety of our fans and employees. Please review the health and safety measures prior to visiting the ballpark.
COVID-19 Event Safety
VenueShield provides the most advanced hygienic safeguards that serve Oakland Arena & RingCentral Coliseum's clients, guests, staff, teams, talent and all other visitors. All policies will be aligned with and informed by public health authorities, medical and industry experts. ASM Global has proactively partnered with and will further consult with leading subject matter experts, health officials and industry leaders in the areas of industrial hygiene, sanitization and fulfillment to consult on all facets of the VenueShield program.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Oakland Arena and RingCentral Coliseum! New policies and procedures have been implemented to keep everyone safe – but we need your help to make it a success.
Please read the below guidelines so that you are best prepared for your next visit.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Face coverings will be required for all staff and guests at all times while on property in accordance to Alameda County Public Health Department.
- Both cash and credit cards will be accepted at the venue, but cashless forms of payment are encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at all staff and guest entrances and at other high traffic or high-touch locations throughout the facility.
Arrival and Exit
- Once you exit the venue, re-entry is not allowed.
- Due to social distancing guidelines there will be NO shuttles to transport guests around the property.
Box Office & Will Call
- Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets online to avoid queues and gatherings at the box offices at the venue.
- To reduce the amount of contact between the guest and staff members, bag check will not be available for guests to leave their belongings. Guest can continue to bring bags up to 14" x 14" x 6".
- Guests are now allowed to bring 3oz bottles of hand sanitizer.
Thank you for helping us keep our venues COVID-19 safe!