We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Oakland Arena and RingCentral Coliseum! Due to the changed conditions under COVID-19 we ask that you read and understand the important information below.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Face coverings will be required for all staff and guests at all times while on property in accordance to Alameda County Public Health Department.
- There will be no cash facilities at the venues except at the Box Office.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at all staff and guest entrances and at other high traffic or high-touch locations throughout the facility.
Arrival and Exit
- Once you exit the venue, re-entry is not allowed.
- Due to social distancing guidelines there will be NO shuttles to transport guests around the property.
- Parking fees are now cashless and must be by wallet pay or credit card.
Box Office & Will Call
- Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets on-line to avoid queues and gatherings at the box offices at the venue.
- To reduce the amount of contact between the guest and staff members, bag check will not be available for guests to leave their belongings. Guest can continue to bring bags up to 14" x 14" x 6".
- Guests are now allowed to bring 3oz bottles of hand sanitizer.
Thank you for helping us keep our venues COVID-19 safe!