The Oakland Arena and RingCentral Coliseum Box Office is currently closed to the public until further notice. Tickets for events can be purchased through Ticketmaster.com.
Box Office Hours
The Box Office is currently open on Fridays from 12pm-5pm and on show days. On show days the Box Office will open when parking gates open.
Customers may use their major credit card (with EMV chip only), or cash in the form of $100, $50, $20, $10, $5 and $1 bills at the box office windows. We also offer an ATM machine on our plaza.
There may be select ticket prices or certain events that may not be available for purchase at the box office, based upon ticket availability or ticket delivery restrictions. Please check the specific event listing for detailed ticket sales information.
- Children 24 months or older need a ticket to events.
(Age limit may be 12 months or older for some family shows.)
Box Office Policies And Procedures
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover for ticket sales.
- Absolutely no camping out in the parking lot.
- No one is allowed on the property prior to 7:00 AM. You should plan to arrive no more than one hour in advance of the event on-sale time.
- We reserve the right to refuse ticket service to anyone who does not abide by the above ticket policy.
- A Random Number Distribution (RND) procedure will be used to determine line order if two or more customers are present to purchase tickets at the time the event goes on sale.
Will Call Tickets
Guests picking up tickets at “Will Call” are required to show a valid photo ID in their name. The name on the valid photo ID must match the name on the will call ticket envelope. No exceptions to his policy can be made.
Oakland Athletics Box Office
The Oakland A's box office is only open on game days for customer services issues for the 2021 season. There will be no ticket sales at the box office windows due to current pandemic guidelines.