Box Office Hours
The Box Office is only be open on Wednesdays from 12-5pm and any events taking place Monday-Friday. For events taking place Monday through Friday the Box Office will open at 12pm.
The box office is closed Saturday and Sunday unless there is a scheduled event. The Box Office will open one hour before doors on Saturday and Sunday.
Please note: Certain tickets may not be available for purchase at the box office due to ticket availability or ticket delivery restrictions. Please check the individual event listing for event specific ticketing information.
Screenshots or photos of tickets will not be accepted for entry into events.
Please note that the Box Office will open at 4:30pm.
Cashless Payment Only
Tickets purchased at the box office must be paid with a cashless form of payment. We take Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card.
Box Office Policies And Procedures
- Tickets purchased at the box office must be paid with a cashless form of payment. We take Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card as well as 'Tap to Pay'.
- Absolutely no camping out in the parking lot.
- Guests can purchase tickets at the box office two hours prior to every scheduled showtime.
- A Random Number Distribution (RND) procedure will be used to determine line order if two or more customers are present to purchase tickets at the time the event goes on sale.
- Dropping off Will Call tickets for another patron is prohibited.
- We reserve the right to refuse ticket service to anyone who does not abide by the above ticket policy.
Will Call Tickets
Will Call tickets are available for pickup on the scheduled event day. Guests picking up tickets at “Will Call” are required to show a valid photo ID in their name. The name on the valid photo ID must match the name on the will call ticket envelope. No exceptions to his policy can be made.
Dropping off Will Call tickets for another patron is prohibited.
COVID-19 Event Requirements
Click here for the latest COVID-19 event guidelines.
Event Ticket Age Requirements
Children 24 months or older need a ticket to events.
(Age limit may be 12 months or older for some family shows.)
* Please check the individual event listing for event specific ticketing information.
Oakland Athletics Box Office
The Oakland A's box office is only open on game days for customer services issues for the 2021 season. There will be no ticket sales at the box office windows due to current pandemic guidelines.