By entering Oakland Arena, you agree to follow the current California Department of Public Health Guidelines for Indoor Mega Events. Specifically, you attest that you will comply with the vaccination or testing requirements detailed below for entry into the event.
All attendees of events inside the Oakland Arena MUST be verified as fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the event. Full vaccination occurs two weeks after the final dose of Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines or two weeks after the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.
Accepted forms of verification:
- A physical vaccination card
- A digital copy of a vaccination card
- Documentation from a healthcare provider
- Molecular, PCR or Antigen test results from an official testing center.
- A printed document from the test provider or laboratory, OR an electronic test result displayed on a phone or other device.
- NO at-home tests will be accepted for entry.
- Self-attestation may NOT be used as a mode of verification.
Beginning December 1st:
- All attendees age 18 and older must provide identification to confirm the individual presenting proof of vaccination or negative test is the attendee entering the facility or venue.
Requirements for Children 12 and Under
- All kids under the age of 12 (including children under the age of 2) will need to show proof of a negative COVID test within 72 hours of the event.
- Guests over the age of 2 are required to wear a face covering that covers both the nose and mouth at all times, unless actively eating or drinking.
Please visit the Alameda County Public Health Department (hyperlink https://covid-19.acgov.org/testing) for a list of COVID-19 testing locations in your area.
* Please check each individual show for event specific COVID-19 requirements.