On-site parking is available for all events at the Oakland Arena and RingCentral Coliseum including parking accommodations for limousines, buses, and RVs. Designated space is provided in all four lots for guests with ADA placards.
Parking lot rental opportunities are also available.
844.040. F. For purposes of the California Vehicle Code, all surfaced areas of the parking facility, on which vehicles normally travel to enter and leave parking spaces or the parking facility, shall be considered “highways” as defined in California Vehicle Code Section 360.
Oakland Arena Parking and Fees
Parking fees may be paid in cash or with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card as well as Apple Wallet 'Tap to Pay'. All rates include a City of Oakland-imposed parking tax unless noted otherwise.
- Car & Motorcycle – $40
- RV / Limo / Bus – $85
- Parking gates open 2 hours prior to event start time.
- Arena doors open 1 hour before scheduled event time.
Oakland Athletics Parking and Fees
On-site parking will be available in the North and South Parking lots. Parking will be $30 and cashless payments are required for all purchases. Tailgating will be allowed starting June 29.
Please Note: Parking will go off-sale online two hours before that day's game time to coincide with the parking gates opening.
To view a parking map and additional information about getting to the Oakland Coliseum, click here.
Parking Lot Rules and Regulations
Spaces to accommodate vehicles are restricted to 20 feet long x 8 ft wide. Vehicles larger than 20 feet long x 8 ft wide may be directed to the RV/Bus Lot if space is available and will be charged the oversized rate.
- Any vehicle wider than 8 ft. may be subject to additional parking fees.
- Guests may only purchase one (1) parking spot per vehicle.
- Reserving spaces is not permitted.
- Law Enforcement and Security staff will patrol the parking lots to enforce the City of Oakland Municipal Codes (8.44.040), as well as Arena, conduct policies.
- All charcoal must be extinguished and disposed of in the provided fireproof containers or taken with you when you leave.
- Please help keep the lots clean by utilizing garbage bags and garbage cans provided by the facility.
- No selling of any items permitted.
- Overnight parking is not permitted.
Parking Lot Prohibited Items
- Glass containers are not permitted
- Kegs are not permitted
- Animals except service animals are not permitted
- City of Oakland Municipal Code: 8.44.040 J. No person shall bring within the perimeter of the boundaries of the RingCentral Coliseum parking lots, or cause to be brought to the parking lots, a beer keg or any type of glass container. This subsection shall not apply to patrons possessing prescribed medication in glass containers
Disabled Parking Placards
Disabled parking placards may be checked by law enforcement to ensure the person who has been issued the placard by the state is present in the vehicle.
Disabled parking placards must be displayed at all times while parked in a designated ADA parking space on property.
No Selling or Re-Selling of Tickets
844.040 I. No person shall bring, or cause to be brought, for the purposes of sale or barter, or have for sale, or sell or exchange, or offer for sale or exchange any food, drink, service, goods, wares, ticket or merchandise within any portion of the parking facility including the perimeter sidewalk of the complex without first having obtained a city business tax certificate and a permit from the authorized representative.
Premium Parking Services
Premium parking services, powered by Propark America, are available for all events at Oakland Arena and RingCentral Coliseum. Parking services provided include accommodations for limousines, busses and RVs, as well as designated ADA-placard spaces in all four (4) surface lots.
Acceptable forms of payment for parking fees are cash and/or any debit/credit card with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover logos. All rates are inclusive of a City of Oakland-imposed parking tax, unless noted otherwise.
Tailgating Rules and Regulations
Tailgating is permitted before events in the Oakland Arena and RingCentral Coliseum parking lots, however due to the limited number of parking spaces available, only one parking stall per vehicle is allowed.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle
- Empty spaces may NOT be used for the purpose of tailgating
- Patrons may NOT reserve additional spaces for themselves or others
- Guests may not pay for an additional parking spot (1 spot per vehicle only)
- Tailgate setups and vehicle must remain behind the red line to allow for emergency service vehicles to pass-through
- Tailgating is NOT permitted after events
- No animals allowed except service animals
- Guests may not to leave grills under their vehicles, any unattended grill will be removed by management.
- Please dump hot coals in the appropriate receptacles provided throughout the lots
- Do not dump hot coals on the parking surface
- Please remove all trash from your site and place it in trash receptacles provided
- Please keep valuables out of sight
- Please lock your vehicle before going into the event