With a new name and fresh look, Oakland Arena is the Bay Area’s premier venue for concerts, family shows and more!
The 19,000-seat indoor arena has hosted some of the most iconic artists and sporting events of all time including Elvis, Prince, Queen, Beyonce, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Elton John, Metallica, Adele, Bruno Mars, Guns & Roses, and the NBA Finals on multiple occasions.
Oakland Arena continues to fill the calendar with a strong lineup of events, including countless sold-out concerts, multiple show runs and major music festivals with over 600,000 fans and potential customers each year. The Oakland Arena team, along with ASM Global, will create a comprehensive partnership package tailored to your company’s objectives and goals. As a corporate partner, you receive a multi-faceted campaign that drives incremental exposure, customer integration, traffic driving programs and business development opportunities.
Corporate partnerships at Oakland Arena include:
- Venue Branding (concourse signs, displays)
- Digital (Video boards, In-Arena Ring 360)
- Venue activation (sampling, couponing and experiential)
- Social media and website (E-mail newsletter campaigns, promotions, and more!)
- Website (branded pages, home page story rotation, and logo placement)
- Name Entitlement locations (clubs, VIP areas, and more!)
- Custom outreach campaigns to your target demographic
- Upscale business development and client incentive programs
- Oakland Arena Community Program Integration
- Opportunity to align with other ASM Global venues in major markets
Live events at Oakland Arena create the perfect platform to reach your target audience of potential customers through an innovative and exciting approach. For more information, or to join a growing list of other successful companies partnering with the Oakland Arena, contact:
Vice President, Sponsorship & Premium Sales